Steele Family Farm’s Handcrafted Goat Milk Lotion Bar is made using fresh goat milk from our herd of Nubian goats. Our lotion bar leaves your skin moisturized while receiving goat milk’s natural benefits.
Size: .60 oz
Packaged in a small round tin with a lid for travel in a bag, pocket, or desk drawer.
Ingredients: Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Goat Milk, Arrowroot Powder, Vitamin E, Fragrance or Essential Oil, Optiphen Plus.
Directions: Made with natural ingredients that stay solid at room temperature. Warm the bar in your hands and then massage it onto your skin.
TEMPERATURE SENSITIVE- keep stored at room temperature, or it will melt.
Benefits of Ingredients:
- Beeswax has fantastic skin-softening properties and enhances skin elasticity, helping reduce the signs of aging.
- Coconut Oil moisturizes skin and relieves inflammation, softens and smooths the appearance of the skin, and is antioxidant-rich.
- Shea Butter – High in vitamins A & E, aids in regenerating skin cells, and helps maintain the skin hydrated, soft, and flexible.
- Cocoa Butter – Help reduces the appearance of scars and soothes dry and sensitive skin
- Goat Milk- contains fatty acids that help repair the skin barrier, probiotics to encourage the growth of normal skin flora, and vitamin A to help gently exfoliate,
- Arrowroot Powder– contains many beneficial minerals and vitamins such as zinc, iron, potassium, and Vitamin B6.
- Vitamin E- is known for its benefits for skin health and appearance.